Monday, November 17, 2008

So I have a book fetish....it could be so much worse


I just discovered the most amazing list of travel books on the Travel Channel website and then stumbled onto a list of fun book blogs; 30 travel books and a bunch of new book blogs to go through. Ah, the simple pleasures in life ;) Books are my addiction, but what a sweet addiction it is. My husband has actually "cut me off" from buying new books, but fat lot of good that did...I continue to find ways to feed my addiction to words. There's just something so satisfying for me about having books around. I suppose there's some psychological reason for it, all the lonlieness as a child and all that junk...but all I know is how much I love books now and need them around. Books rock. And that's that.


No comments: