Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Morning...Day One

So I sit outside on my porch, my cat twittering and chattering at the birds flitting past and I'm struck at the fact that I am truly relaxed today. Having suffered from a three month bout with a stomach bug I brought back from Jordan, slipping right into a horrible chest cold and now dealing with a particularly nasty case of constipation, you can imagine how "relaxed" just hasn't come into my vernacular lately. But, in any case, it's good to be writing again. I took some time, okay, not just some time, eons practically...for one reason or another, to not write regularly. I think the biggest part has been my fear, whether it's fear of being known and attached to my thoughts (*gasp* that I really truly have controversial and 'out-there' thoughts like a normal person), or pure laziness...I'm trying to put that beind me and answer this annoying call, nudge, push, whatever you want to call it, to get back into the writing scene. I suppose blogging is better than nothing.

So, this blog is my therapy, my place to go to spill my guts, my hopes, fears, rantings and ravings. Things I say will probably offend, offal and rub you in all the wrong sorts of ways, but honestly...I don't really care. This is my blog and I'll offend if I want to. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the bumpy and quite neurotic ride. ;)

No comments: